Sunday, November 25, 2007

To be in God's Good,Pleasing and Perfect will.

I am sure that everyyone who knows the Bible (or maybe those who dont know it even!!) would want to be in the good, pleasing and perfect will of God.Noone would pray otherwise. We all pray that God I want to be in your will. If today I am in God's will , then I have TWO simple tips that can help anyone to be in that good, pleasing and perfect will of God.

1)Pray this simple prayer from your sincere heart to Him "Father, I have my own agendas and ideas and dreams in my mind. I dont have the ability to change it but today I give YOU the authority to guide me to that good, pleasing and perfect will that YOU have planned for me and keep me there".

2)I also pray this prayer to Him according to His word which says that the doors which He closes no one can open and the doors that He opens no one can close!Just pray like this " Father , please close all the doors that you dont want me to walk in and also open that door that you want me to walk in!".

Ask these prayers in Jesus' name and He will do it for you and me.

I had a good thought yesterday. If you come to my house when I have out after locking my door there is no way you can enter unless you get the key from me(unless of course you break in and face the consequences !). If a man's closing is so strong enough that another can't open, then how much more when God closes those unnecessary doors that He doesnt want us to walk into?

We ALL without exception have things in us that have to be removed from our lives. We are not perfect yet-none of us, amen? Well then shall we not ask God to close those doors that we should not walk into?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Father , please close all the doors that you dont want me to walk in and also open that door that you want me to walk in!".when i read it i searched for pen and papers to write and started to by-heart it yes i'll do it in my prayer.thanks brother.